Interserve FM – East Thames Housing Contract
Noor Construction Consultants worked on behalf of Interserve FM, undertaking fire safety consultancy and fire safety risk work.
- Challenged and scrutinised fire risk assessment findings & recommendations to achieve value for money.
- Achieved value for money by saving in excess of £100k over four months on incorrect fire related works priced by contractors.
- Projected managed active & passive fire safety works from inception to completion such as fire door repairs & replacements, fire stopping works, fire alarm installations and fire cladding works.
- Liaised with LFB on high risk care schemes on best practice and LFB recommendations from audits.
- Provided technical reports on all fire related issues at director level.
- Specified adhoc fire safety work on blocks and care schemes using schedule of rates.
- Advised on fire evacuation plans to care schemes and general needs premises.
- Applied current legislation including RRFSO, Part B of Building Regulations (ADB), LACORS, H&S legislation and relevant British Standards